Virtual Open Night
Join us online for Virtual Open Night for advice about courses, uni entry and pathways. Get all your questions answered about studying with us, all in one place. Explore study areas, live chat with staff and students, and find the answers to your questions about courses, careers and uni life.
What to expect
Live chat with our staff about courses, careers, entry to QUT, scholarships and more.
Tune in to hear about scholarships, getting in to QUT and our live student panel.
Get the low down from students about their courses and university life in the student hub.
Scholarships at QUT
Scholarships and financial support make a big difference to your time at uni. Many people don't realise the range of scholarships available. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur, an academic, creative, or sport high achiever, an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student, or come from a rural or regional area, are facing financial hardship, or plan to study in a particular faculty or industry, we may have a scholarship for you. Join this webinar to hear about different scholarships and how to apply.
Real talk, real students
Ask our students the questions you want answers to about studying at QUT. Our students will talk about how they decided what they wanted to study and where, the experiences they’re having, and what they’re learning as part of their studies. You might also find out things you didn’t think you needed to know! And you’ll have the chance to ask your own questions.
The 5 essentials of getting into QUT
If you’re looking to study at QUT next year, you might have questions about the best way to maximise your chances of receiving an offer for your preferred course and preparing for uni. Join this live webinar for the top 5 things you need to know, including entry requirements, early offer scheme, adjustments to your ATAR or selection rank, upgrading pathways and study costs. You’ll be able to ask questions during the webinar or at the admissions booth.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the webinars will be recorded, so if you miss one you can view the recording in the Webinars auditorium later (up to 30 days after the event) but you will be unable to ask questions.
You do not need to book webinars to view them. You just need to register and log in to the event to view them.
- By registering for QUT Virtual Open Night you agree to this disclaimer.
- QUT Virtual Open Night is designed for participants who are 15 years or older.
- By participating you agree and acknowledge that you have the requisite capacity to participate and consent to activities and recordings of your voice, content, image and/or text (and if you are under 15 you have obtained parental permission to attend, participate and be recorded as outlined).
- This is an event with minimal supervision of participants and QUT does not guarantee that online interactions will be monitored or kept.
- Participants must use discretion and participate in public chat sessions and forums at their own risk.
- While all due care is taken, QUT accepts no legal liability for damages or loss arising from attendance or participation in the Virtual Open Night.
- For details about how your personal data is collected and managed see the QUT Privacy notice – qut.edu.au/additional/privacy